Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter to all!


Happy Easter everyone! Here is a lovely Easter layout I did for my Etsy shop! I will be uploading it to the shop later today when I get home from work. I hope someone likes it and wants to adopt it and bring it home!
I think it turned out just beautifully!
The left page has an adorable fuzzy bunny sitting on the ground. The pages are decorated with a Doodle Bug Easter line that I just love; it is so bright and girly! I have also added alot of flowers and ric rac and ribbon. The simple title I did in felt letters, I like how they turned out. I'm liking felt more and more for embellishing.

Here is a close-up of the adorable little bunny from the left page, She was made with fuzzy felt, black brad eyes, Bazzill cardstock nose and chalk. She also has flowers and a bow on her ear.

Here is the right page, or page 2 as most like to call it. The main bunny is a little girl carrying flowers in her hands. They are embellished with brads for centers and a little glitter. This page also has a little tiny baby bunny sitting in the corner with a little bow in her hair. Page is also embellished with flowers, ribbon and ric rac.

Here is a close-up of the girl bunny from page 2. I love how she turned out! She's so cute just standing there holding her flowers. I Think they might be for her mom.
Thanks for looking and if you would like to see anymore of my work just click on the My Work tab above and use the password: lifes memories. Have a great day!

comments

0 Responses to "Happy Easter to all!"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Blog Design by Work at Home Designs