Saturday, April 18, 2009

A BIG Thank-you to WAHD!! for my new Blog Template!


Good morning! It is bright and sunny here in Columbus, Ohio! Finally! *grin* Just gotta love all those bright sunny days we have ahead of us this spring after what seems like a real looooong! winter.

Now to the reason why I am posting this morning is because I have to give a big shout out to Maree, of WAHD or Work at Home Designs! She is the lovely lady who did my new blog template, which I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! and my new Etsy banner and avatar to match! So as a way of thanks I am going to try and direct as much traffic to her as I can! She's gonna love me! LOL! ;)

You can find her at http://mcprincessmaree.etsy.com ! She told me as soon as she finds her ad button I would gladly post it on my blog!

So again, a BIG THANK YOU to Maree!!

post signature

comments

0 Responses to "A BIG Thank-you to WAHD!! for my new Blog Template!"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Blog Design by Work at Home Designs