Sunday, March 8, 2009

A little late Valentine Love.



I know I am a little late posting for Valentine's Day, but I still wanted to share these LO's because they turned out soooo Cute. This one is titled Nuts about YOU! I think the little Squirrels turned out very well.


This is a closeup of how the cute little squirrels turned out. They were hand cut and detailed.If you would like to see some more up close pictures of this layout and others just click on the My Work tab at the top and use the password lifes memories.That's all for now, thanks for stopping by, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. Just use the envelope icon on the left and you can send me an email.

This LO is called Lots of Love 4 U! The little Cherubs turned out so adorable! With one carrying her Heart arrow, while the other is dragging a wagon behind her, packed full of all the love she has for you!

This is a closeup of one of the cute little Cherubs. This one is dragging the wagon behind her, full of all the love she has to give. Each paper piecing is hand cut and detailed with chalk, paint and pen work.If you would like to see some more up close pictures of this layout and others just click on the My Work tab at the top and use the password lifes memories.That's all for now, thanks for stopping by, and if you have any questions don't heistate to ask me. Just use the envelope icon on the left and you can send me an email.

comments

0 Responses to "A little late Valentine Love."

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Blog Design by Work at Home Designs