Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An International Circle Journal Adventure!


I recently joined an International Circle Journal, with a group of 12 lovely ladies from around the world; we all have 1 thing in common, the lovely website; twopeasinabucket.com! We each chose a theme, mine was My Home Town and once we created our pages for our journals we sent them on to their next destination. Our journals get to travel the world, making stops here in the USA, Japan, New Zealand and Australia just to name a few! I'm wishing I could do the same! *grin*
So each time I finish my next set of pages I will be posting them here to share with you! I am expecting some lovely pages from some very talented ladies; I cannot wait to see the next challenge I get in the mail.




Here is the cover of my circle journal, I used K&Co papers and Maya Road House Chipboard pieces. I made the album out of Chipboard sheets and the album is 8x8. The pictures below are the few pages from my album before I sent it out, it includes the opening pages, direction pages and then my 2 pages for my theme.





These 2 pages are my introduction and instruction page. I used alot of transparencies and embellishments.

These 2 pages are my pages, showing some of the fun & interesting areas from my home town. Places to eat, places to go and sporting events to attend!

These 2 pages tell about the locations and events on the left page,


and these 2 pages tell about the locations and events on the right page. They are 1/2 pages made from transparencies and embellished.
Thanks again for looking and I will be posting more pages as I receive journals from the other ladies in the group.

post signature

comments

0 Responses to "An International Circle Journal Adventure!"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Blog Design by Work at Home Designs